Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Step by step

A lot has happened since I started my own photography business in April. It has definitely been a work in progress and I am totally happy with my progress! My website is up and running with the ability for my clients to log in and view their photos. I am still working on package details that I will offer. I'm tossing around ideas of whether or not to let my clients have full access to their photos on my site or to just provide a DVD and have purchase abilities only on my site. The options are endless of what I can do and I'm so excited to be able to offer them the website option! This may be the fastest way to get to their photos because it gets updated as I edit the photos.

On another note, my business cards will be in soon and I am beginning to increase awareness of Sevanty Photography! I am really looking forward to growing my business with the local community!

For those who are looking for current rates, I posted in online sites that I am offering a 1-hour session for $50. This is while I have spaces left to book! The first of the year I expect my prices to change so please book now and enjoy this very competitive rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment