Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful! Oh so Thankful!

I have been looking for my niche in the world for quite sometime! Photography was God's answer to that prayer!

Five years ago if you would have asked me, "Do you think you'll ever be a photographer?" It wasn't even in the game plan although I have always loved to be behind the camera. I was too nervous as a person to get out of my comfort zone! It wasn't until some extreme looking into myself as a person and prayer that I came to figure out that maybe I've been looking at things all wrong! Maybe, I have been trying to force myself into a direction that I'm not supposed to go? It seems that when things are wrong, God puts the resistance there to help guide you in the direction he wants you to go. Keep going against his will and things get harder! I have learned this! Oh how I have learned this!!

Photography on the other hand... This feels like my place in the world. My fit, my niche! It comes so easily to me and every time I'm behind the camera I see things completely different! God has answered my prayers and has given me a path! A path that he lit just for me!

I am so thankful for God, my family for sticking by me, and my friends for being there as well. Many of us are so blessed but we do not see what we have.

Take a moment and realize what you have in your life - right this moment! Be thankful!

I'm so blessed to have met so many different people, to have the family and friends surrounding me, and to have found my niche!

No comments:

Post a Comment