Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School has started!

Well the kiddos are back to school! My schedule this week has been interesting with my kiddos back in school. I am changing my work schedule to work around theirs since the school system here decided to have Elementary kids go to school later... Still don't understand that! But - the good news is I can have more time with them in the evenings with my work schedule change! :) The other good thing about this schedule change is I will still have time for photo sessions in the evening when the time changes in the fall. Woo whoo!!!

I had a chance to book a wedding for this weekend. I cannot wait for this couple to get married so that I can catch these memories! I ordered a new lens just for the event... Ok not just for the event but it gave me a good excuse to get it! :) Just don't tell my hubby! I'm guessing I get to find out if he really reads my blog now or not. - We'll find out if I get in trouble ;)

I'll post a few photos with their permission after this weekend. Till then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment